Thursday, August 4, 2011

Photo Editing for Your Business

Sometimes, using wordy or written advertisement is not enough to attract you customers into buying - but using visual advertisement  - such as below example - could gain you the competitive advantage :)

Original picture:


Processed advert:


Additional information:

Another example:

Processed advert:


Additional info:

Look more enticing, don't they? ^_^

These are some of the designs ordered by a friend. It's still unfinished as I need to put her contact details somewhere in the pics, he he he ... I've known her for years and I know by heart that her talent is in kitchen craft - her cookies and bistik lidah saus krim keju are TO-DIE-FOR!

As we speak, she'll be selling online soon.  Anyone interested to buy her wonderful-scrumptious-to-goodness cookies or my design to perk up your merchandise, just drop me a line / inbox me ... :)



No comments: