Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sister Love Collection V - A Store Update

I uploaded these darlings onto BBC's album last Sunday, March 11, 2012:

Pearl of the Orient - Geisha Series
Butterfly Dreams - Old World Series
Vintage Fairies
and just couldn't believe at the response they had been getting! My goodness!

Unfortunately, there is only one of me - and a couple of hundreds of these beauties, all to be assembled by hands with TLC. 

Hence, I couldn't help but shut down the Sister Love albums starting yesterday (after airing 2 days) so I could take care of the orders received .. sniff ... a girl had to do what a girl has to do - it must be done - I need time to finish everything the way I wanted it to be.

Perfect.

So thank you God, Reni, and all BBC's wonderful friends and customers out there ^^ XOXOXO



No comments: