Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have Faith in What You Do ...

At first I was pessimistic, who would buy the stuff I made? Would people like them?  I saw many mass-produced crafts that got a lot of orders especially those of the wedding souvenir kinds whilst mine are mostly limited editions (hey, I only got two hands! ^o^)
But then, during one of her visits, my Mom told me not to worry too much and have faith in what I do ... Sooo, finally I put up some stuffs for sale at Blessedly Blissful Craftstore and  .. VOILA!
People are buying MY stuffs!
I almost fainted ... *O*
Therefore, I would like to thank Sew Stories, Sis Lila Imelda Sari, Sis Annie Hong, Sis Heni Wu, Sis Benang ManiQ, Sis Rina Darwayanti, and Sis Yulia Purnamawati for being my first customers! ((Big Cyber Hugs!)) ^_^


No comments: